These terms govern the relationship between you and Mobile Interactive Group when you use our Service. Any reference to “you” or “your”, means you as user of the Service, any reference to “we”, “us”, “our” or “motors” is to Motors.co.uk. These terms set out important information regarding your rights, obligations and the restrictions that may apply when you use our service, and we recommend that you read this carefully before using the Service. These terms are legally binding between you and Mobile Interactive Group for your use of the services provided via SMS or the website. Please read them carefully. Every time you access the service via either the Website or SMS, you are confirming you accept and will comply with these terms. The terms set forward here are not transferable, and apply to you only. If you do not agree with any of our terms then you should not use our Service.
You can contact us with any questions, queries or complaints at Mobile Interactive Group. Customer Service: 0870 248 0277.
Consumer valuations by SMS
- 1. You agree that you will not use the Service in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal or unlawful activity, or cause distress, harm or inconvenience to any other person.
- 2. You must be at least 16 years old to use our Service. If you're under 16 years old, please get a parent's or guardian's permission before using our Service.
- 3. Use of the Service confirms that you are eligible to use the mobile phone concerned and have bill-payers permission.
- 4. The Service costs £1.50 per text plus your standard network rate. The total cost will therefore be dependent on your network.
- 5. To stop receiving marketing messages, text 'STOP' to 87755
- 6. By using the Service via any route, you confirm that you have the legal ability to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
- 7. We reserve the right to suspend discretion. We may also ban or suspend you as a user of the Service if you do not comply with these terms.
- 8. Mobile Interactive Group will be liable for any loss, damage, expenses, costs or detriment to you as a result of your using this service (or additionally, your inability to use this service). This limitation of liability does not apply where it has been proven beyond doubt that wilfull negligence/fraud has taken place.
- 9. The names, images and logos identifying us, our partners or third parties and our/their products and services contained in the Services are proprietary marks and may not be reproduced or otherwise used without express permission.
- 11. These terms are governed by English Law and both you and motors.co.uk agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for issues arising from these terms. Furthermore, you agree that your use of the Service will carried out in accordance with the laws of England. Should any issues/problems arise, you agree that they shall be exclusively dealt with by the English Courts.
These terms were last updated on. We reserve the right to amend the charges for the Service at any time. We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time. We will provide notice of this via the website. However, it is your responsibility to ensure you review these terms regularly to familiarize yourself with any changes. We will not file or store a copy of these terms for each interaction on transaction by you via the Website. We therefore recommend that you print and store or save a copy of these terms for future reference.